just so we’re clear, i use
as gender-neutral and affectionate names
don’t forget son
What am I forgetting dad
You have forgotten who you are, and so forgotten me.
art students before a final is due
KILIOFDURINSLINE AND RYAN-THE-RIOT’S TUMBLR AWARDSThe Rules
- must be following Sarah and Megan
- must reblog this post
- only one reblog per person
- feel free to like as a bookmark, but likes do not count
- must reach 25 notes
- +1 runner up for every 30 notes the post gets (even if it only gets 30)
- we’ll pick winners in one week (on March 14)What Are We Looking For?
- preferably a fandom blog
- a kind, friendly blogger
- a neat/organized blog with a clean theme and a tagging systemAwards
- Best URL
- Best Theme
- Best Tolkien
- Best Baseball
- Best Multi-Fandom
- Best Original Posts (gifs, graphics, edits, etc)
- Sarah’s Fave
- Megan’s FavePrizes
- graphic for each award with the winner’s URL on it
- promo posts for all winners + runners up
- winners get a promo on both of our blogs for 3 months
- runners up get a promo on both of our blogs for 1 month
- +follow from Megan and Sarah
one time like wayy before I was born it was christmas and my grandma looked in her backyard where her pear tree was. She noticed a partridge had landed in it. A literal partridge landed in her pear tree. On christmas she had a partridge in her pear tree. So she did the logical thing and shot it and ate it merry christmas everyone
she dun put a cartridge in that partridge
michael cera for best actor
he has found himself a wendy
"Once upon a time there was a boy named Peter Pan, who decided not to grow up.
So he flew away to Neverland where the pirates are.
What fun he must have had.
But he was rather lonely.”